Tribulus Terrestris

http://www.musclemaker.com/tribulus.htm

Free priority shipping on all U.S.A orders

$18.15   100ct

Each 2 capsules contain:

Tribulus Terrestris extract   625 mg
Tribulus Terrestris is an herb commonly known as "Puncture Vine" or Caltrop
fruit, grown in various parts of the world and used medicinally for it
virilizing effects. Studies have shown a better than 50% increase in
testosterone levels when taking the Tribulus Terrestris herb.

The Chemical Pharmaceutical Institute in Sofia, Bulgaria conducted Clinical
studies on Tribulus which showed improved reproductive functions, including
increased sperm production and Testosterone levels in men. Among women,
Tribulus increased the concentration of hormones including Estradiol, with
Testosterone being very slightly influenced, thereby improving reproductive
function, libido and ovulation. A significant benefit of Tribulus is the
stimulation of hormone production to a balanced level, without over
stimulating the secretion of hormones.

Tribulus Terrestris has been used for centuries in Europe for hormone
insufficiency in men and women. It has been used in the treatment of liver,
kidney and urinary tract disease, and all types of skin disorders by Chinese
herbalists.

 When scientists began studying the remarkable curative power of Tribulus
Terrestris, they discovered that it significantly elevates the level of
several hormones: Testosterone; Luteinizing Hormone (LH is a gonad
stimulating hormone produced by the pituitary gland); Follicle Stimulating
Hormone (FSH); and Estradiol.

 The fruit and root of Tribulus( "Puncture Vine" or Caltrop fruit) contain
pharmacologically important metabolites like phytosteroids, flavonoids,
alkaloids and glycosides. These active components have a stimulating effect
on the immune, sexual and reproductive systems, with improved muscle
building, stamina and endurance. Other positive changes observed in a number
of cases were a reduction in cholesterol, enhanced mood and well-being.
Tribulus exhibits a mild diuretic effect.

 The liver is a major synthesizer of hormones. They are synthesized from
cholesterol, so a herb such as Tribulus that has a stimulating effect on the
liver, will have a major influence on cholesterol and other products of the
liver. Tribulus' role as a liver tonic is very important - breaking down the
cholesterol and fats that inhibit healthy liver function. The cholesterol
and fats are converted to hormones and energy resulting in increased
performance and stamina. This role of improving liver function, stamina and
endurance is particularly beneficial to athletes and bodybuilders.

 No adverse effects to the central nervous or cardiovascular systems were
noted in any of the clinical studies; no toxicity and no deviations in blood
count occurred. No known negative effects presently exist when Tribulus is
used as a dietary supplement.

The increase in testosterone levels by Tribulus will promote protein
synthesis, positive nitrogen balance as well as faster recuperation and
recovery from muscular stress. Tribulus therefore has a positive effect on
strength and stamina.

Click here for a certificate of analysis

Not for sale to those under 18 years of age
Free Priority Shipping in the USA

Certificate of analysis    Contact us   Discussion board    FAQ    What's
not allowed in your country   Personal trainer referral      Shipping

This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease

http://www.vermontnutrition.com   Your source for nutritional supplements.
Free Priority shipping in the U.S.A. 1-888-866-0635   Vermont Nutrition
Corp.    P.O.Box 742   Colchester,VT 05446
Copyright © 1998-1999 Vermont Nutrition Corporation