ThymuSkin claims excellant results restoring women's hair.
Web site: www.biotekusa.com
<A HREF="http://www.biotekusa.com/tcontrol.htm";>ThymuSkin Hair Protection &
Hair Loss Prevention </A>
Interesting concept that an immune response occurs and
can be treated successfully.   Also, TTL is a plant that
grows world wide, Russians used it to help build their
athletes.  One supplier guarantees this will stop arthritis pain
in 3 weeks, and has similar claims for hair loss (in women).
However, will 'thicken' men's hair, increasing the number of
hairs growing from each folicle.  A natural steroid is made
from these plants that you've seen stuck to your socks,
those hitchhiker plants...stubborn plants determined to
survive.

I have a pocket CS maker but I wonder about the purity,
I've heard of nitrites and such, I'd almost rather buy the
store bought kind unless I could feel more assured that
I'm getting the right PPMs (parts per million) and nothing
extra added.   I remember stories of royalty who used
CS to excess and were called 'blue bloods' because their
skin looked silverish.   Any expert advice??