The saline for contacts has preservatives in it.  About how much is .9
of a gram ( in terms for the decimally challenged )?  Isn't a gram about
the weight of a dime?  I had found the 'recipe' but have no way to
measure metric units.  A good estimate such as 1/4 tsp. will be very
helpful.  If you're not too busy.  Thanks