>            Everyone should look at   www.pathlights.com   I just got
>the set of the books with the complete text of the  Origin of
matter----
>the Origin of the stars--- the Origin of the earth----and the Origin of

>life  This is science vs. evolution.  It gives conclusive proof that
the
>whole thing was made just like it says in Genisis . They give case
after
>case of documented scientific proof. This is something that
>evolutionists have never done . Not even one little shred.of proof.

>                    Be well
>                      Bob

I suggest you read your bible without a preconceived outcome.  Since
Genesis (and the rest of the bible) have hundreds (yes, hundreds) of
absurdities and inconsistencies it is difficult to know what the bible
really says.  For instance:

There was light ("night and day") (Genesis 1:3)  before there was a sun.
(Genesis 1:16)  (Note: If there were no sun, there would be no night or
day. Also, light from the newly created heavenly bodies seems to have
reached the earth instantaneously though it now takes thousands or
millions of years.)

Every plant and tree which yield seed are given to us by God as good to
eat.(Genesis 1:29)  (Note: This would include poisonous plants such as
hemlock, buckeye pod, nightshade, oleander.)

Genesis 3:14-16 God curses the serpent, Eve, and Adam for what they have
done. (Note: This is inconsistent with God's omniscience; God should
have known full well, ahead of time, what the outcome would be. Since
God created the three as well as the Tree of Knowledge, he is ultimately
responsible for the Fall.)

If you want to explore these absurdities and inconsistencies further, I
suggest it NOT be done under the guise of being silver related.

Erwin