Dear ones;

                        Friday night my wife was bitten by a brown
recluse and being 80 years old we was some concerned as she could feel
the effects . She took the Zapper and put one probe directly on the bite
already swelling after just a few minutes and beginning to throb . The
other probe she held in her hand on the same arm. At once the pain was
gone and the reaction stopped . the next morning all that was left was a
small red area . We sprayed it with CS the next morning and that was the
end of it . If we had taken her to the hospital how much more than the
nothing this treatment  cost. Would it have it had cost. No doctor would
have done what these two little machines were capable of ,and right now.

                Be Well
                Bob