Hi Tim,
I have found it amazing. For every person who
produced CS they have a special way, which
produces the best CS. I have used a cold start
in a hot bath, a hot start, a luke-warm start and a
colloid start. The hot bath means that you don't
need to stir so frequently, but I can't see any
difference in the other batches. The DMM was
great because stopping when 'cooked' was
easy. Running too long produced sludging of the
electrodes.

There is no easy way to measure ppm at home,
and I wish that there was.

On 7 Aug 2000, at 18:14, Tim Eastman wrote:

>  But then we get into what
> type of generator is used, how far apart the
> rods are, beginning temperature of the water

Love and Light
Carol