I find that meaningless.  There is no indication of dosage, how often the doses
were made, the quality of the CS, or the PPM.  There is no control as to how
much the bacteria would be expected to multiply without the CS.  If a control
had 100 times as much and CS had 3 times as much, then the CS would be working,
and likely the dosage was too low.  I am not certainly impressed by this.  It is
well known that bacteria tend to multiply at a certain rate, and CS will tend to
kill at a certain rate.  If the multiplication rate is above the kill rate, then
the quantity of bacteria will grow exponentially (ignoring other things like the
body's defenses).  More CS will increase the kill rate, and a point should be
found where kill rate is in excess of replication rate resulting in a decrease
in the level of bacteria.

Are you sure this guy is a pathologist, and not just some guy with a microscope?

Marshall