In a message dated 8/9/00 6:49:29 AM EST, coy...@alltel.net writes:

<< Subj:     Re: CS>Introduction [harbor freight]
 Date:  8/9/00 6:49:29 AM EST
 From:  coy...@alltel.net (Ode Wan Coyote)
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

 ## Harbor Freight now sells online as well as by catalog.  A good
 company.  I've used them for many years. Sometimes they have laser pointers
 on sale for as little as $5    I prefer the AAA battery type over the
 button cell type as the batteries are much cheaper and longer lasting.
Ken
   http://harborfreight.com/

I was wondering if anyone knew if lasers can be purchased in different wave
lengths. If they can, wouldn't an assortment of these lasers provide an
estimate of maximum CS particle size? Roger