From:   Katie Jay [SMTP:kj...@erols.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, August 08, 2000 11:18 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        CS stimulates bacteria???

Hi all,

I'm continuing the discussion with the woman who said her MS bacterial
count
trippled while she was on CS. I know this may have no merit in the efficacy
of CS, but here are the further details she gave me. Thanks, Katie

Her words:

Making it myself with Beck machine; about 4-5 ounces a day 5 days a week
for
6  months. No antibiotics then.  So two different doctors told me C.S.
stimulated some bacteria; BUT to date NO substantiating medical papers,
just
words.  And evidence if my count was true as pathologist said when it
tripled.

Did you know some antibiotcs cause muations of B.b. (lyme spirochete)
that's
why I'm taking a rest from abx and went to Mexico.