Ha there Roger & folks,

Subject: Re: CS>Immunization OT
>  For what it is worth:
>  As a statistician I can say that there is absolutely no empirical
evidence
>  for the efficacy of vaccination at all, rather evidence to its
exceptional
>  dangers.
>
>  John
>
> John: I was intrigued by your last statement. In light of the virtual
> elimination of a number of infectious diseases during the last century, I
> would like to know how you arrived at this conclusion. Roger

WOW! Far too big a topic for an easy answer and certainly too big and far
off-topic for the list.
Just look in the Cyberbog under anti-vaccination and information that was
totally hidden as short a time ago as 5 years is all out there *with* names,
dates and places to satisfy any REAL scientist. ( A person trying to
objectively ascertain truth by test)
ANY statistician/epedemiologist worth his salt can show that there is
statistically insignificant support for the theory of Vaccination.  But
would be professionally insane to do so - or exceptionally brave - and there
are heroes out there!

Actually, on the last major eval that an interest group that I am in, ran on
this very matter ( as a test for a different process), running water
availability has the highest correlation of all.
HOWEVER the fundamental failure of the concept is simple:
WHY does the percentage of the population affected remain constant?
WHY is it that only 30% of the grouped population contracts the disease?
WHY don't the vaccinations work comparatively?
Odd point: Even in nature it was rare, until recently, for her to eliminate
more than the magic 30%.
Although it might be unfair to "blame" Mother Nature anymore..... We seem to
have taken over and far more effectively.

BTW: We haven't eliminated any major killers in the last century at all.
Many of these scourges have (apparently) a 150 year cycle - the actual
lifespan probable for a healthy human........... from a biologists point of

Nightmares potential: Haven't you noticed how they are "all coming back"?

For anyone interested in such "occult" matters - I can point you to some odd
things - but always with the disclaimer:
I'm just the messenger - don't blame/shoot me!

Cheers,

John