On Sun, 27 Aug 2000 00:56:45 EDT, itssu...@aol.com wrote:

=>Several times I have gotten a nasty and biter tasting CS type
stuff.  It was
=>because of the water.  Throw it OUT!!!! Use only a high quality
distilled

[snip]

=>suzy

There is no reason to throw any CS away!  What you may consider
unfit for consumption can still be used externally.  Great for the
kitchen to wipe down counters and cutting boards... I have a five
gallon plastic water bottle from a commercial water company that all
of my questionable batches go into.

Regards,
George Martin