Hi all,
I joined this list to learn about CS and its applications.  I also appreciate
the off topics as it breaks up some of the more technical aspects of CS, most
of which are above me at the moment. I'm sure many people on the list make
their own, but for now I'll buy mine and  just skip through those posts.
Another reason I joined was not only to learn about CS for myself but for my
cats.  I've been through the archives and noticed not much is related to the
treatment of animals. Has anyone used CS on their pets?  For what reason? Did
it help?
I have had a very lethal, mutant virus come in my home with one of my cats.
(Absolutely no cure in the vet. world) I have under 10 cats but most are
under 1 yr.  Due to the youth of these animals and their underdeveloped
immune systems, I have watched three die, with a fourth getting ill.  I put
my "500ppm" CS in their water.  I did have a high postive reading on one cat
and she was under the weather for a month and a half, I assumed I would loose
her BUT she has taken a turn for the better.  Could CS kill/end a virus? I
now am treating my 4 month old kitten with CS in the morn and Essiac in the
eve. I am anxious to see if CS will help this as it would be a miraculous
event and sure rock the animal world for these viral demons.
I apologize ahead if this mail is not what you got on the CS list for but I
think if CS helps humans so much...why not animals? I belong to a feline list
for natural health care (thats how I found this list) and they have mentioned
CS occasionally but nothing that has helped.

I've learned "a little about alot" in so many areas, thanks.
Terri