Hi Folks.

Real simple question. I just got a "WallWart" from Radio Shack which is
switchable between 15 & 30v. I don't (yet) have a meter of ANY sort to guage
current. So to start CS production on a shoe-string budget my question(s)
is/are for the following set-up

16 oz DW (beaker type glass)
Rods
Radioshack DC 15/30v converter.

Should I use 15v or 30v?
Since I do NOT have a meter how long should I let the process go to get good
CS? Wouldn't there be a time to current ratio?

Please remember I am a complete novice at this.

P.S. I am now allergic to penecillin and the CS has done wonders around
here; (on acne as well!)

Tim and Theresa Eastman