Hi everyone

I have several questions to run past you.  What parasites does cs kill in
the body?  I was giving cs to my 5 yr old regularly and a few weeks ago he
had threadworms.   As this was one of the reasons for giving cs to him I was
disappointed that it didn't appear to work very well for this.  Any
suggestions for alt. help.

My friend makes cs, just boils her water and waits till it cools before
making it.  This is what the guy who sold her machine told her to do.  There
is never any problems with discoloration or taste etc.  By her doing this,
would her cs be no good, as she doesn't use distilled water.  I think she
just washes her bottles and sterilises them in the oven.

Last question, there has been a few discussion on candida.  I have
supposedly had it for 9 years.  I say supposedly, as my symptoms are
somewhat unusual.  This is what I think it is, but doctors would say
otherwise.  I would like t o talk to someone about it who has it/had it, and
has a good way of getting rid of it.  I am not willing to discuss details
over a public list, so PLEASE, if you can help me, e-mail me at
nwgr...@intet.net.nz.

Ivan, you forgot to tell me how much you generators cost, what I need in the
way of equipment to go with them, and how much the distilled water from you
is going to cost.

Thanks

Tracy G.