Hi Bob,

I would like to get your info about constant current generation.

At present I use a small 9v batteriy in series with a 6v 40mA lamp and a
pair of 99.99% 2.5 mm diameter by 75 mm long silver rods.

For normal household occasional use I produce a cupful in 2 to 5 minutes
using filtered tap water. Our water here is quite palatable with very
little residual tastes. I think it is about 8 pH . Cloudy grey fine CS
particles like a drop of milk in water.

For special treatments I have made a few batches using what is sold as
distilled water. This is RO water with a conductivity of less than 0.4
MS/m !! The manufacturer could not tell me what the dimensions mean.
They send out a sample now and then for testing! I let that run about an
hour swirling occasionally. Clear, very low TE.

Also, some time ago you sent me some info for beginners. I have the
literature but lost all from my pc. Could you please send that to me
again.

Many thanks
Tony Moody