Hi,Bob... This High PPM ties well with the concept of bloodstream
electrodes. Now what else is in the bloodstream which could immediately
call for a big "NO"? I won't have to go 'radical' myself, but this may be
leading somewhere.  How about running a test with ' bloodstream
concentrations' of minerals amd a few amino acids, etc.  with some
recirculation to mimic bloodflow and see if it comes out 'poisonous'; I
think it will work 'in vivo'just fine!  Also, I figure the pure injectible
would be fine, too...just not to obtain it through a pharmaceutical house
with that 'hidden agenda' against silver therapies.  DelAt 03:38 PM