I have been very happy with the results from my simple 27VDC homemade CS
generator for years. I also own a Hulda Clark Zapper that I built and have
modified. I don't actually get on the 'net much but today I found instructions
for making a combination CS generator/Clark zapper at
wed.indirect.com/~showcase/althealth/cspulse.htm. I am intrigued by the
possibility that one device could do both tasks. My main question is, "does it
make sense to use a 9VDC Clark zapper to make CS?" I am no electronics whiz but
I understand the basic functions of electric devices, especially RF circuits.
One part of my mind figures the pulsating of the capacitors within the timed
circuit of the Zapper would compensate for the low (9VDC versus 27VDC) voltage
when making CS (let's say that's making square wave voltage spikes-- am I
right???). Another part of my mind thinks this is also like using the silver
rods as antennae for a square wave of weak RF and nothing more-- not even
enough power to caus!
!
e significant ionization of the silver in the rods (the process basically
useless).
If the CS generator/Zapper device is viable, could someone please explain
why/how? I'm sure I am not the only one intrigued.