It does work, and makes very good CS, but slooowly. Better to max out
the 555 timer with 18V. Bruce used to be a member of this list.

Ivan.

----- Original Message -----
From: <tosca...@ix.netcom.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Cc: <jennifer.previ...@rockport.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 17 October 2000 09:09
Subject: CS>Combination CS generator/Clark Zapper performance

> I have been very happy with the results from my simple 27VDC homemade
CS generator for years. I also own a Hulda Clark Zapper that I built and
have modified. I don't actually get on the 'net much but today I found
instructions for making a combination CS generator/Clark zapper at
wed.indirect.com/~showcase/althealth/cspulse.htm. I am intrigued by the
possibility that one device could do both tasks. My main question is,
"does it make sense to use a 9VDC Clark zapper to make CS?" I am no
electronics whiz but I understand the basic functions of electric
devices, especially RF circuits. One part of my mind figures the
pulsating of the capacitors within the timed circuit of the Zapper would
compensate for the low (9VDC versus 27VDC) voltage when making CS (let's
say that's making square wave voltage spikes-- am I right???). Another
part of my mind thinks this is also like using the silver rods as
antennae for a square wave of weak RF and nothing more-- not even enough
power to caus!
> !
> !
> e significant ionization of the silver in the rods (the process
basically useless).
> If the CS generator/Zapper device is viable, could someone please
explain why/how? I'm sure I am not the only one intrigued.