Barb,
  Sorry but I fail to see how this substance can make a difference.  I thought
  the problem is that the tubules that feed your tooth are what cause the
  problem.  As I understand it your teeth have thousands of miles of tubes
  which actually feed your teeth calcium etc.  This is why it is possible to
  get cavities even with proper dental hygiene as these tubes will also feed
  sugar to your teeth (explaining why children who eat alot of sugar and not
  enough calcium have weak teeth).  When a tooth is pulled the tubes to that
  tooth die.  Root Canals don't kill these teeth and tubules.  The tubules
  continue to feed the teeth and this food is deposited in gum tissue, etc.  I
  fail to see how any product can stop this process in the tubes.  The only
  way I know of is extraction.

  Please enlighten me,
  Kim

  Dear Kim and everyone else,
  For what it`s worth:
  People of any age who eat sugar may also eventually develop heart disease!
Sucrose breaks down into glucose and fructose. The fructose is then broken down
into more glucose and CHOLESTEROL!! Tain`t the eggs we eat, it`s the sugar...
  Marsha