Dear Phil,

I knew about radon a good 15 years ago and worried about it some.  I have
never tested for it.  I just try to air my house out a  lot.  I got to the
point 10 years ago that I was a nail-biting nervous wreck I worried about
so much.  I have smoke detectors.  I have a carbon monoxide detecter we
have never installed.  I keep after Mike to do it, but he is a world class
procrastinator.   that is why I ususally end up doing all I want done.  He
will never get around to things I want done now.   It is a bone of
contention between us.  He is too laid back about things by half.  I may be
too intense but he is too opposite me.

I worry about plane crashes, earthquakes, hurricanes. tornados, car wrecks,
industrial spills, acts of terrorism, random disease outbreaks,  bad food,
pollution, crazy people, evil conspirators and other bad guys, and just on
and on and on.   I am a world class worrier, but even I get worry fatigue
after a while and just sort of give up and curl up into a fetal ball on the
floor and wait for one of the many threats in the world to get you, or you
fight them battle by battle.   I take as many anti-oxidants as I can. and
am constantly seeking new ways to fortify my health.

Barb
Michael Lee Finney
   michael.fin...@acm.org
   michael.fin...@computer.org