To paraphrase an old saying:

Sometimes you shoot the sacred cow; sometimes the sacred cow shoots you.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Ivan Anderson [mailto:i...@win.co.nz]
Sent:   Saturday, October 21, 2000 5:28 AM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS>Making CS

Hey Terry,

Lets burn some books and send the techies and engineers for
're-education' ;-)

But you are serious aren't you.

Thank God you are not making something any more harmful than colloidal
silver, because you would be dangerous. And it certainly says something
about the Alternative Heath and Health Food industry in Canada, that
they don't care about the quality or concentration or shelf life of the
products they sell.

Terry, contrary to your beliefs, it is legitimate to strive for
excellence, to continually improve the object at hand. You enjoy the
fruits of these labours in every facet of life, otherwise you would
still be dragging your litter behind you, bitching about what a waste of
time, and how unnecessary are those round things with a hole in the
middle.

You may have noticed even though I am one of those silly, mumbo-jumbo
spouting, absurd quibblers, that I recently reposted the instruction for
building and using just such a generator as you describe. How can that
be.

Most people on this list realise that the technical talk, even if they
don't read or understand it, eventually does them good. Some people are
equipped to investigate the minutiae of silver generation and some are
not, is it not better that all have access to all rather than the
techies find their own little corner and beggar the rest?

The fact that you are not able to, or are too lazy to implement some of
the techniques described on these pages means that you produce an
inferior product.
This is amply demonstrated in your missive, in which the contradictions
and obvious misinformation are too numerous to reply to, item by
item...but as an example look at your storage paragraph.

Here you state:

> STORAGE
> Silver is sunlight sensitive. Keep in cool, dark
> place. Some people use darkly tinted glass bottles, or
> rinse out hydrogen peroxide bottles to store colloidal
> silver in. Other people use the hard, clear plastic
> bottles such as contain fruit juice, or lemon
> concentrate or Perrier water, or soda pop. Do not
> refrigerate. Shake bottle before using to be sure that
> the silver colloid is evenly distributed. Do not store
> near motors, speaker cabinets or other strong magnetic
> fields. Full potency can be retained for at least a
> month when the CS is properly stored. If you use CS as
> much and as often as I do, you don't worry about it
> "spoiling" (which it doesn't do anyway

Well made CS is not light sensitive, does not need to be stored in a
cool dark place, is not affected by magnets and does not settle out
requiring shaking to redistribute it. Properly made colloidal silver
remains stable for years, not a few months.

It would seem to me that you should lift your game and join with those
who would like a superior brew as a standard, rather than have them join
you.

BTW, what is the size of the pin head and how small are the angels...we
can work it out with a little investigation.

Regards
Ivan.