FDA rules state you can't use CS on cows, but they allow drugs known to
be harmful to be added to animal feed to fatten them for market and
allow other things to be added to our milk and then refuse to let it be
labelled so we don't know whether we are buying adulterated milk or not.
Par for the course!!
I still don't see why we can't start a grass-roots movement to disband
the FDA.The longer we wait to actually try to do something the harder it
will be  -- You know "the impossible just takes a little longer!"
Serita