In a message dated 10/31/00 11:02:00 AM EST, serit...@webtv.net writes:

<< Subj:     CS - livestock
 Date:  10/31/00 11:02:00 AM EST
 From:  serit...@webtv.net
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

 FDA rules state you can't use CS on cows, but they allow drugs known to
 be harmful to be added to animal feed to fatten them for market and
 allow other things to be added to our milk and then refuse to let it be
 labelled so we don't know whether we are buying adulterated milk or not.
 Par for the course!!
 I still don't see why we can't start a grass-roots movement to disband
 the FDA.The longer we wait to actually try to do something the harder it
 will be  -- You know "the impossible just takes a little longer!"
 Serita

Serita: As long as we're on the subject of cows, I can't think of a more
sacred cow than the FDA. You've got as much chance of disbanding it as you
have putting in a candid for president who will fight for real campaign
finance reform, or to abolish the (unconstitutional) income tax. Good luck
anyway, I'd love to see it (hell, all of the above) happen one day. Roger