For those of you who really believe that I am only interested in making a
profit for the sake of having money, that is your choice, I could have had a
confortble retirement on the savings I had.  I believe in this process so
much that I have given it my all. My friend and I in time would clean up the
world poluted water for free if there were only some research funds made
available to make the appropriate equipment.  I firmly believe that this
water will neutralize chemicals and bacteria when it is complete, it is well
on it'e way to do this already.  I find that we are in a catch 22 the
government agencies that approve grants will not provide one without proven
test being done and the necessary agencies that do the testing will not do
this without the other agencies approval. This will be my last post on this
subject.
Blessings
Ted