> My friend and I in time would
> clean up the
> world poluted water for free if there were only some research funds
> made
> available to make the appropriate equipment.

I've heard of this happening; a tube filled with Grander water not only
de-polluted a pond into which it was thrown, but had a beneficial effect
on the surounding area.

> I find that we are in a catch 22
> the
> government agencies that approve grants will not provide one without
> proven
> test being done and the necessary agencies that do the testing will
> not do
> this without the other agencies approval.

I once read the 3 main tenets for FDA approval; basically: 1) Scientific
evidence for claim, 2) general acceptance of methodology by medical
industry, and 3) APPROVAL BY FDA!!

--Russ