Hi Joanne:
I am not sure if the same reference is used in Canada as in the US.  Blood Sugar level of 4 to 8 is expectable my wife count was up to 15, I will let you know if it stays within normal range after her taking these chinese herbs,  the herbalist said it would take four months to correct her problem, she is also taking a herbal tea, two cups per day.
Blessings
Ted

Joanne wrote:

Hi Robert..Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.  I had extra time with my computer today so went to the milk site you posted.  Now I have to give up cheese besides sugar!!!! Oh Well----- Hi Ted--You said your wife's number was below 8.  Do you test differently or was that a 3 month number which are  usually single digit as far as I know..  Do keep me posted on her progress  My last 3 month test was 6.9Sincerely

Joanne

Joanne Thomason

sami...@earthlink.net

This is my Beautiful Sami Jo