  From: Ted Windsor
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2000 5:11 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Robert and Ted

  Hi Joanne:
  I am not sure if the same reference is used in Canada as in the US.  Blood
Sugar level of 4 to 8 is expectable my wife count was up to 15, I will let you
know if it stays within normal range after her taking these chinese herbs,  the
herbalist said it would take four months to correct her problem, she is also
taking a herbal tea, two cups per day.
  Blessings
  Ted
  Joanne wrote:

    Hi Robert..Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.  I had extra
time with my computer today so went to the milk site you posted.  Now I have to
give up cheese besides sugar!!!! Oh Well----- Hi Ted--You said your wife's
number was below 8.  Do you test differently or was that a 3 month number which
are  usually single digit as far as I know..  Do keep me posted on her progress
 My last 3 month test was 6.9Sincerely
    Joanne

       Joanne Thomason
          sami...@earthlink.net