Marsha,
Have you known anyone that using CS for hair loss worked for?
I suspect that coloring my hair with those horrible chemicals for many, many
years may have damaged the roots, and possibly my brains too.  Am dumping CS
on my head everyday in hopes that your theory is the right one, but if not I
will certainly have the most bacteria, virus -free head in town.  alot
cheaper than shampoo to boot.
Will surely give you a report at first sign of a thicker head of grey hair.

Nancy...