Hi Ivan;

There is an error in the readings as the viscosity of water is 1 and not 10
when they first started the Brookfield read water at 112 cP (NO WAY) so if
one would change the 10.4 to 1.4 and the other reading similarly then things
are more realistic.

Both the of the CS's were very close in ppm the HVAC was 11.0 and the LVDC
was 10.8. Did I make a typing error?

The really weird thing is the flow of liquids seen when occasionally
stirring the CS.

Ivan, could I send you an off list post of 969 kB it shows the strange
energy fields in the TEM at 100,000 X.

May be some one there can explain them. Also I have a 400,000 X of the same
stiff and it appears to be the atomic level of silver. It looks like a
double layer pc board with a cable going to it. ???

This is over my head.

"Ole Bob"