To all interested list members.
                            Recently, I read a post in which the writer
revealed a circumstance threatening to compromise the successful use of
a compound solution I
passed on to the list some time ago.  My original post outlined the use
of a CS solution modified to saturation with MSM crystals and further
modified via addition of 20% full strength DMSO.  I am informed by one
of our lab staff---who actually worked on those particular
studies---that they too encountered a couple of cases exhibiting similar
circumstances to those outlined by the list member outlining the
challenges presented to his mother.  I am informed that by simply
eliminating the MSM crystals from the solution and using CS diluted by
20% full-strength DMSO....greately reduced the taste insult----and was
about 80% as effective as the more complexed solution incorporating MSM.

                    Experimenters encountering similar complications
might want to try this modification.
                                        Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.