Hi Russ:  Have all the parts for the machine schematic that you were kind
enough to share, but haven't had the courage to "plug" myself in yet.  Have
the regular CS little generator, that has 4 9 volt batteries, and think I
will trying  this first to see what happens.  Same principal as with the
electromed machine you described, but using the 4 batteries instead of the
12V DC power supply.  Any thoughts on effectiveness?

Russ stated.......
"Regarding the topic at hand: In view of Robert Becker's thesis, perhaps the
voltage from our DC power supply should be as low as possible, even if it's
just difference between 12V and 3 (some may be adjustable to evenlower V's).
"Wall warts" are desirable in that they offer high mApotential relative to
their voltage.  Alkyline batteries are 1.5V ea.  Ifobtaining enough current
is a problem (even if the sponges were soakedvery saline water), then
physically larger batteries (are D cells thebiggest?) would be indicated,
followed by multiple batteries in parallelif necessary.  "