That's precisely what I don't assume:  A. Einstein U. affirmed that "ALL"
monocellular pathogens (beginning with HIV) were killed by a few uA of
*LVDC*.  Owing to the simplicity and universal availability of LVDC, I
think it's in humanity's best interest to examine the notion.  

If your "problem" is requires periodic, preventive maintenence, it might
present an opportunity for comparative experimentation.  I know for a
fact that a few minutes of 12VDC completely dispatched my my
"irreversible pulitis", which should have required antibiotics, pain
killers and an immediate ($$$) root canal...but the problem hasn't been
recurred, so I can't compare a Clark zappers' efficacy.  I also can't
imagine anything working better.  

Perhaps high freq pulsation has a broader area of effect--like a
broadcasting tower--than DC, which probably travels more directly between
the wands (which is why I suggest moving them slowly & constantly). 
Clark zapping might therefore reach the sinuses better.  But again,
Einstein U. reported that the two contiguous electrodes had killed ALL
the HIV in the petri dish...Brownian movement? field effect?  Empirical
tests are what we need!

--Russ

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:19:42 GMT [email protected] (Dean T. Miller)
writes:
> Hi Russ,
> 
> On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 02:13:34 -0600, russ e rosser
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> >Now that I have a definitive explanation, two related questions 
> pester
> >me: What happened to all those Rife freq's, 
> 
> Rife and Clark found differenct frequency ranges that kill parasites.
> I don't personally have the time to duplicate either of their work,
> but have read that both sets of frequencies apparently do the job.
> 
> >and has anyone compared this
> >kind of zapper's effectiveness to straight DC?
> 
> Although I've worked with DC all my life, I've never intentionally
> connected myself to a DC source for more than a few seconds.  :)  
> 
> I have found that zappers having a poor shape for the square wave are
> ineffective for my problem, and you could say that they are in 
> between
> a good zapper and DC.  Extrapolating, DC would also be ineffective
> *for my problem.*
> 
> -- Dean -- from (almost) Duh Moyn  (CDP, KB0ZDF)
> 
> 
> --
> The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal 
> silver.
> 
> To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message 
> to: 
> [email protected]  -or-  
> [email protected]
> with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.
> 
> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
> Silver-list archive: 
> http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
>