In a message dated 12/04/2000 7:11:18 PM Central Standard Time,
itssu...@aol.com writes:

<<  marmar1...@aol.com wrote:

 > > Another question:  My dh has been having sooo much trouble for the past
 > year
 > > with cracking feet to the point where they bleed and it is even hard for
 > him
 > > to walk!  I thought maybe soaking them in CS might help him so I made
him
 > > big batch to put in a foot soaking tub that he could keep reusing.
Well,
 > the
 > > first time he used it he soaked his feet for probably 15 minutes or so
and
 > > his toenails all turned this ugly yellow color!  Consequently, he has not
 > > used it again!  Anyone know about this?
 > >
 > > Thanks.
 > > Marlene

I have suffered from this for yrs. As I would step down on my heel (only one
foot is afficted) it would gape open wider and ooze blood.  Very painful.
Went to a meeting on health about the role of digestive enzymes.  Started
taking many aday with meals and inbetween.  Foot started looking much better
in about 1 month.  Then I added MSM to flaxseed oil I was already taking.
That seemed to speed up healing more.  Now I'm adding 3% peroxide
to my bath water and it looks almost well.
Edith