Dear Tracy,

That is a nasty area for a poor little fellow to have an infection.  A lot of
things I would reccommend for other parts of the body I would not put on a
child's or a mans penis, well maybe some men....  but that is another
topic.  But we can treat the same way we would for a deep in fection  in
the body such as pnemonis.  Make garlic oil.  Get fresh garlic and chop it
finely into some olive oil.  Let it soak for an hour or so.  The Rub his
feet with the garlic oil and put on socks.  It will get warm but reassure
him it will not harm him it will just feel warm.  I would also make an
antiobiotic cream for direct application to the penis.  this has to be
milder than the garlic oil.   It will be messy, but I would put some pure
honey on the area.  I might put a few drops of oil of  oregano in the honey
and maybe a half a drop to  one drap per teaspoon of honey of grapefruit
seed extract, but I would be cautious with this on a mucious membrane.  I
would also rub galic oil on other strategic points ofhis body.  Use an
accupuncture chart for this. I would make sure all his baths were in epsom
salts and maby a cup of apple cider vinegar.  I have had Rhianna learn to
hold the copper tubes of a Clark zapper when she shows signs of illness.
When she was an infant I would bind tinfoil to her feet and clip the
alligator clips of the clark zapper on.  She has never had an fever more
than a day in her life.

You can also make antibiotic slaves by getting pure lard and  heating it up
adding the antibiotic herbs and then putting them in the liquified lard,
then let it cool and then reheat and strain the herb parts out and you have
a cool homemade salve.

I would also make sure this child never ever has underwear that are anything
but pure undyed 100% cotton.  Give him a massage use diluted garlic oil for
a whole body massage, yo do this by adding the mother mix of garlic oil a
few drops to a tablespoon of unused olive oil.

good luck

barb