Hi there

Need you guys help by tomorrow morning, or I have to take my son to the
doctor which I don't want to do naturally.

Yesterday (Friday) he started to show signs of what I think is an infection
in his penis.  It was sore late yesterday and during the night. I gave him
CS, and got him to retract the foreskin as much as he can (being 5) and
tonight he is saying it feels "tickly" and the oozing is profuse.  Another
words, I think it's getting worse.  Any suggestions before the doctors
suggest antibiotics?  I think I can see the site of the infection, so I
don't think it's a fungal infection i.e. thrush, but how can one tell the
difference?

Please help, I don't like antibiotics unless absolutely necessary, but
nothing else I have tried seems to work.

Look forward to hearing you comments

Tracy.