Marshal,

You and your wife need not risk your vision using laser pointers.  Get a
light shaker, it does the  same healing functions as a laser and is so safe
you can use it on your eyes, and I have I have run it around the inner rim
of my eyesocket for sinus pain.  There were times when I would not sleep
without it.  To see one and similar  oproducts go to
http://lightenergy.com.  I used to be a dealer in these.  I do not know if
I still have deal status or not.  I think I do, if you see anything you
want and want a discount let me know and I will check with David over there
to see if I still have dealer status and I will buy for you at a price
break.

Barb