In a message dated 3/24/01 3:38:27 AM EST, i...@win.co.nz writes:

<< Subj:     Re: CS>Tyndall yet clear
 Date:  3/24/01 3:38:27 AM EST
 From:  i...@win.co.nz (Ivan Anderson)
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

 I suggest you look very closely at the Tyndall beam, Pete, particularly
 at the consistency of it. The beam should be a solid homogenous band,
 and should not appear grainy at all. If it does appear grainy then the
 particles are very large and reflect or diffract white light but the
 solution still looks clear. I have experienced this in an experimental
 batch, and was quite surprised.

 Other than this I can offer no explanation.

 Ivan.

Ivan: Yes, but, has anyone correlated your Tyndall characterization, or
particle size distribution, for that matter, to in vivo CS effectiveness?
Roger