  From: itssu...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 9:40 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Caution using H2O2/CS Inhalation Therapy

  Thanks for posting this.  Fascinating and interesting.  Will you be doing
  further testing?  Also, how did you know the smokers lungs were "clean?"
  Because of the reaction?  Have always been leary of H202 in vaporizers, etc.,
  Thanks.  suzy

    Greetings, all:

    The combination of hydrogen peroxide and colloidal silver is fascinating.
    According to a few ambigious sources I've run across, hydrogen peroxide
    stabilizes ionic silver, and it certainly appears that Ivan's earlier
    comments are right on...  It certainly appears that hydrogen peroxide
    ionizes small silver particles.  About a week ago, I took about a 10ppm
    colloidal silver solution as my based, and created a 3% H2O2 solution.  Two
    weeks later, the solution is still very active ( if I leave the container
    sealed for a few days and then open it, built up pressure is released along
    with a vaporous white cloud ).

    It's taken quite awhile to build up the courage to start experimenting with
    H2O2 in the lungs.  However, after finding several references ( equally
    ambigious ) about the safety of such a practice, I decided to personally
    investigate.

    I approached the subject with due caution.

    To create my base 3% H2O2 colloidal silver solution, I added about 40.6 CCs
    (ml) to ~ 14.6 ounces of colloidal silver ( both together exactly filled a
    16 ounce amber glass container ).  For this type of conversion, I used a
    javascript program I wrote @
    http://silverdata.20m.com/conversion%20form.html

    Then, I added 3 drops of this 3% solution to 8 ounces of distilled water to
    achieve a 0.0025% H2O2 solution.  I used a second program I wrote for the
    calcuation @ http://silverdata.20m.com/conversionform2.html

    I figured such a dilution would be a safe starting to point to start to
    examine any effects of this combination.

    I've initially discovered some interesting things that are worth a moments
    thought for anyone who might be considering experimentation.

    With healthy relatively healthy lungs, I have not been able to discover any
    negative effects ( with my very limited experience to date ).  The H2O2
    certainly stimulates the cleaning of lung tissues; of that there is no
    doubt!  In the .0025% dilution, there is no direct irritation to the lungs
    that manifests any symptoms such as burning sensations, ect...  Quite a
    pleasant experience, in fact.

    However, with lungs that are NOT so healthy, the story changes.  It seems
    that it is very wise to pause and consider what the lungs have been subject
    to before approaching H2O2 inhalation therapy.

    After having determined that the H2O2 CS solution appeared to be safe, the
    treatment via ultrasonic humidifier was attempted with a smoker.  The
effect
    was a dangerous and mixed blessing.

    Only three breaths of the mist was used.  Initial report of "feeling
    strange" occured within 30 seconds.  At one minute, the individual's heart
    rate began to increase.  It continued to climb over the next two minutes to
    the point where the individual's hands started shaking uncontrollably,
    vision began to blur, and the initial tingling-numbness began to set in.
    Luckily, at about 4.5 minutes the heart rate stabilized and then slowly
    dropped down to normal.  The individual was left feeling perfectly fine,
    with clearer lungs.

    It took me awhile to determine exactly what happened.  The action of the
    hydrogen peroxide apparently, while clearing the lungs, released large
    amounts of accumulated nicotine directly into the blood stream, resulting
in
    a nicotine overdose, which can easily be deadly.

    It is a safe assumption that a similiar effect could occur with anything
    that has accumulated in the lungs, including perhaps perscription
inhalation
    drugs and other toxic substances.

    I'm certainly very grateful today that it is my practice to err on the side
    of caution!

    In the future, with the help of my enthusiastic experimentee, I might try
    find a dilute enough combination that acts as a cleansing agent without
    poisoning the body.  Theoretically, one could slowly clean out the lungs,
    and increase the amount of H2O2 used ( not in the case of a smoker though!
)
    thereby eliminating the risk of introducing "large" amounts of toxic
    substances directly into the bloodstream.

    It is interesting to note, however, that such a small amount of H2O2
    0.0025% ) can have such an action on the body.

    Comments and/or suggestions/thoughts are certainly welcome!