Thank you for the informative post Brooks...

My primary idea in incorporating H2O2 through inhalation is to increase the
colloidal silver efficacy.  Although I'm greatly interested in oxygen
therapies, various reports suggest that overall, IV treatments are both
safer and more effective.

I'm sure there must be a safe dose level, the idea is to discover it, then
slowly increase the dosage level over time.  I approach oral use of H2O2 in
the same manner.  As far as I'm concerned, if one experiences discomfort,
then one really needs to cut the dosage down to a level where no noticeable
side effects occur ( provided one is in a non-life threatening position ).
Currently, I often add 1 drop of 3% H2O2/CS to about 10 ounces of drinking
water, which comes out to about a 0.0007% H2O2 solution.

After a few minutes, I can feel that a reaction is occuring in my mouth, but
the action of the H2O2 in the stomach is not great enough to cause any
discomfort.  I'm still trying to figure out exactly why my head gains
greater clarity when I do this - how exactly greater levels of oxygen are
reaching the blood stream through this oral ingestion.  I can only report
mild improvements in digestion and greater clarity of mind.  A subtle yet
prolonged and long term effect on the immune system is what I am reaching
for with treatment.

When beginning to consider using the H2O2 solution via inhalation therapy,
my primary concern was exactly what was mentioned - I had this nightmere
vision of the H2O2 coming in contact with pathogens, and the explosive
action actually destroying lung tissue, and some poor soul suffocating.
That is why I started with such a diluted solution, even though I had
already collected numerous reports of safe use of much higher
concentrations.

The good news is, if such a small concentration of the H2O2/CS had such a
dramatic effect ( somewhere around .0025% ) then it is feasible to achieve
good long term results from an even FURTHER diluted substance without
compromising safety in the least.

The thing I don't like about H2O2 is the tissue damage it causes when used
on "diseased" tissues.  I can achieve FAR better results using other
methods.

However, at the same time, I have this feeling that H2O2 combined with
colloidal silver is something that really deserves a great deal of
exploration.  The problem I've been running into is tissue irritation.  The
obvious solution is to dilute the H2O2 even further.  I have been operating
off of the apparently false assumption that for skin use, a 3% solution
needs to be used.  I think I need to "re-think" this idea.  If one is using
colloidal silver, the destruction of pathogens is most likely of secondary
concern.  Ideally, one I would think needs JUST enough H2O2 to oxidize dead
tissues to allow the colloidal silver to better reach the underlying tissue
to stimulate rapid healing.

Perhaps time will tell!