I have one sold by http://educate-yourself.org  It comes mounted on a
plastic board, and put inside a tackle box for carrying. That's the
reason for that description.
  It uses air to produce ozone.
 Or you can by pass the air pump and hook up Oxygen for medical use.
 Without oxygen, the ozone has a mix of nitric acid said to be
non-therapuetic.
   $360 is on the low end of prices.
 IF someone knows of a cheaper one, please tell me. I'm planning to buy
another.
 I referenced that other one earlier because I couldn't find the
Educate-yourself.org website address, and www.keephope.net offers more
relevant info. anyway.