Very interesting description Suzy!

It's the temperature that you are running that gives me pause.  Do you think,
in the past, that your immune system has been a) normal or b) supressed?

Sometimes when the body receives a needed boost, the immune system itself will
activate, and begin to eliminate conditions that had pre-existed without a
strong immune response.

However, from the available information it is certainly hard to tell for sure!
If it were me, I'd let the regime continue for between 3 - 8 days.  A 102
temperature, while unpleasant, is not really a concern in itself.  If the
diahrrea is severe, and has continued for more than 72 hours, the body is in
risk of dehydration.  I'd cut all of my doses by half ( accept the vitamin C,
which should really be decreased at a slightly slower rate, tapering down over
a few days to 50% ).  If I had to lay money on the table, I would say it's
probably the vitamin C that is causing the cramping/diarrea.  It is my
understanding that long term use of 1+ grams of vitamin C depends on the
tolerance of the individual, and the body's need.  Always watch your body for a
signs of a BRIEF skin rash, usually very localized, to let you know when
substances have reached a maximum tolerance level.

Also keep in mind that when making extreme changes to diet, especially when
ingesting pure substances ( such as vitamin C and MSM ) that the body is going
to go through changes - not all of which are going to be totally predictable in
every case - and it's often helpful and wise to assist the body in key organ
functions.  Very gentle herbal teas, home-brewed, are often a great way to do
this.  In particular, dandelion root tea is an excellent addition for liver
support. Vitamin C in pure form and in large amounts can be very rough on the
digestive system.  I know no better way to overcome the unpleasant side effects
than the use of bentonite/healing clays, which will also eliminate in rapid
order any herximer effect the body experiences with intense therapies. I
personally have ingested up to six grams daily of pure vitamin C powder with no
unpleasant side effects by waiting about 45 minutes and ingesting a liter or so
of clay water ( not recommended if one has not gently adjusted to internal use
of clays ).

The clays added to the diet also help to avoid the possible pitfall of an
inbalance of free radicals in the body.  Once the liver begins to process the
clays ( this can take a minimum of four weeks of usage, with a maximum
dependant directly upon the condition of the liver ), bentonite fixes free
oxygen in the blood stream.

At any rate, these are my thoughts - I certainly hope you are able to determine
a working solution!