I wish I could sell the stuff we use currently...  Sadly, the quarry is only
large enough for about a lifetime supply for the very few who know of its
location.  We mine it ourselves from a extremely pure subterranean vein.
Since I'm "so far from home" currently, we usually resupply about once a
year, which requires about a 700 mile drive.  Well worth it though.

I would say that four teaspoons of hydrated bentonite would be about the
equivalent of one teaspoon of powder ( the average bentonite swells to four
times its volume, the average gram of bentonite actually covers a surface
area of over 400 square meters ).

Interesting... on looking up Yerba Primara's website, they also market
Psyllum tusks - a great addition to liquid bentonite for anyone who has any
constipation problems through bentonite use ( a normal digestive system,
however, does not respond in this manner to clay ).  They also state that
the surface area of their particular clay covers 900 square yards per
tablespoon.  That's a pretty dense clay - one tablespoon may be enough,
depending on your purpose for using the clay.  To correct digestive
problems, it really should be used during or just after meals, once the body
has acclimated itself to usage.