Suzy,

Because I had not visited the site for some time, I regret to say that I
misdirected you on navigating to candiasis once inside the Noah-health.org
site.  Because the symptoms are quite similar, they have lumped the candiasis
material with the material on Lyme disease.

Once inside the site, click health, then click Lyme disease, then scroll past
all the state-by-state listings to Diagnosis and Symptoms, and scroll to
Diagnostic Checklists for Lyme and Candida.

Sorry,

Allen