As far as I know, Outlook express is the only mail program that will execute
embeded worms in an email without you clicking on an attachment.  Netscape and
Eudora do not have that security hole.  Anyone running Outlook is begging to be
infected.  Of all my friends who have gotten any worms 100% are running Outlook
Express, yet only about 20% of my friends run it.

Marshall