From: Robert L. Berger [mailto:bober...@swbell.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 1:55 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Saline added

Hello Ed Kasper;

Who ever sold you that unit is still in the "dark ages" of colloidal silver.
ran across that method in 1997 and investigated it and it is technically
speaking "BALONEY". Now "Ole Bob" is not known for his diplomacy.

I'll make a deal with you, You follow those instructions for making a 5 PPM
CS
and send me a two ounce sample, and I will test it with my
spectrophotometer. If
it is 5 PPM or more then the test is free. If it is not the I want double my
$7.50 fee. :-)

I am a registered professional engineer and I will put my seal upon the
report.

I know you are new on the list, so just for review I have several hundreds
of
documented data runs of making CS from 12 v dc to 380 v dc and 780 vac to
15,000v ac. With various  spacings, wet lengths, with and without stirring,
constant voltage, constant current and polarity switching. I have made over
500
PPM test for CS.

To quote either Robert Benchley or P. G. Wodehouse, "when I throw rocks at
sea
birds I leave not tern unstoned."  That has been industrial career for many
years.

Please review the archives, as there has been many thousands of hours of
work
done by the researchers on this list.

The use of salt is not necessary nor adviseable. If one wants to shorten the
time then use CS as an additive.

Chuck, my grumpy pills are not for sale. they are to hard to manufacture.

"Ole Bob"