Hi Marshalee........The old standby for circulation problems and
cardiovascular rebuilding of any area is cayenne.  Large doses of tincture!
Mix with a couple oz. of favorite juice and it should go down easily.  Minor
discomfort in the mouth for a few minutes but necessary for the circulation
effect. I am not positive about the paste drawing the feeling back into the
feet, but I see no reason why it should not work. As far as mending the
nerves I would mix dmso with the paste (start with replacing 1 oz. per pint
of final mix and subtracting a corresponding oz. of colloidal silver)  The
dmso will allow the nerves to "fire" across the damaged area and the cayenne
will effect the rebuilding.  Sure hope you will be the proving of this
remedial.  Sure would appreciate reply in the event of success.
h...@mcmo.net
Stephen K. Hessler, N.M.D.
HC  1  Box 175
Centerville, MO 63633