On 29 Jun 2001, at 14:18, Yvonne and Mickey - BIO-SIL wrote:

> 1. My German Sheppies nearly 10 years old - brother  has very stiff
> joints and doesn't move with the ease and grace he used to possess
Things to try:
        colloid of gold
        alkalinize/oxygenate (peroxide, other oxygenation products,

ozonated water)
        glucosamine

 2.
> anal fistulae (bacteria which literally burrow through the
intestines and right out the back under tail).

I've seen two terrible infections clear up with a paste made from
goldenseal powder and colloidal silver applied topically.

the first was a man who had an infection behind his right ear which
had started to red line down his neck.  After the first application
(held in place with a dressing ) he woke in the middle of the night
with pus and blood oozing down his neck.  He healed nomally after
that just changing the dressing.

Second was a young tom cat who regularly came home cut to shreds.
he got a belly puncture wound and overnight it swelled to the size of
a small grapefruit.  I wrapped his belly with a gauze dressing and
the CS goldenseal paste.  Next day it popped blood and pus all over
the place.  healed fine except every two or three weeks he'd come
back in with his freshly healed belly ripped open and we'd repeat the
CS goldenseal applications til it healed again.

Can't say enough about the CS goldenseal paste's ability to heal
nasty infection.
Would also try:
         alkalinize/oxygenate (peroxide, other oxygenation products,

ozonated water, topically and internally