  From: Tom Bassett
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2001 11:09 AM
  Subject: CS and Shingles

  Hey CS gang,

  Have we ever discussed whether CS used topically is
  beneficial to someone with  a mild case of shingles..??

  If anyone remembers whether the archives holds any info
  on shingles, plse give me a holler at:
  tb...@cyberwar.com

  I am going into the archives now to search, but in the past I have missed
  a topic that was Archived because of the vast amt of info there and how the
info
  was cataloged.

  Thanks,
  Tom Bassett