In the archives there should be posts that list folk on this list who sell CS
and CS generators.
It's a snap to make your own.
I'd trust the old timers on the list as sources.
All you REALLY need is distilled water , pure silver wire (999 pure), three 9
volt batteries and a couple of clipleads from radio shack.

Here's a newbie post from the recent past:

Welcome to exceptional health.

A multimeter is a great addition to controlling your colloidal silver
manufacturing.

A basic system is two pure (.999 or better) silver wires (14 gauge).
Don't use common silver coinage. It's not pure enough.

Distilled water (from the grocery store).

A clean glass, well rinsed, with no traces of detergent or anything else.

A Direct Current source of approx. 30 volts. Can be a "wall wart" or 3 9v
batteries snapped together in series.
Some clip leads.

Form the wire ends into a hairpin shape so that they can clip to the edge of the
glass. The ends should not touch the glass bottom. Separate the silver to
opposite sides of the glass.
Fill the glass with distilled water.
Connect the batteries to the silver.
Disconnect after 30 to 45 minutes and you're done.
You can stop here!

If you want to use your meter, connect a 1k resistor in series with one of the
silver electrodes and measure the voltage across it.
At the beginning of the run, the voltage will be very low as DW is a poor
conductor. This will show you that your DW is acceptably pure. It should read
less than a milliamp.
As your run goes on, the current will rise, as the silver ions being produced
increase the waters conductivity.
You want to stop at or before 4 ma of current is reached. After that, the ions
aggregate to sizes too large to be biologically useful (in most circumstances).

Color changes up to pale golden indicates acceptable CS.

The Tyndall effect shows you that you really did something.
Shine a intense beam of light (a cheap pocket laser is excellent) through your
water before and after generating. You will SEE the beam when there is a colloid
in the water.
If you see "sparkles" in the beam, that will indicate large aggregates of silver
that will settle out in a few days or possibly weeks. It should be used rather
quickly.
So, NO sparkles is higher quality than with sparkles!

See, it's really rather simple. No reason to pay $20/ 4 oz!
                                                                Chuck
Never ask a barber whether you need a haircut!