From: Ode Coyote
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Where to Procure and What Strength?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:44:00 -0700
From silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com Tue, 17 Jul 2001 04:46:51 -0700
<< attach1 >>

-- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver. To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line. To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour